Hey peeps! It's already mid of January 2013 and yet, I haven't changed my blog name. Hehe! Give me some time to think about that. Haha! My January enriches by my current uni life. *I don't know whether I should call it college or uni cause it's Inti International University and there's no college in between the words!* Well, it's alright. Hehe! I met a lot of new friends from Johor, Penang, Ipoh, Klang, Kedah, Seremban, as well as Sudan and Qatar. We were in the same group during the 3 days orientation. The first day of orientation, all of us were like so scared and quiet. Second days, we getting know each other and tried our best to remember all the group members' names. Third day of course we can chat more and so on. We have our dinner almost every day and of course my room mate, Yi Mern always complain that I abandoned her alone at the room. Haha!
Okay. I'll stop here as I'm getting lazier to continue the grandma story. Haha!
It's still a long way to go.. So, stay tuned! Have a great start ahead peeps! Happy 2013!