Saturday, September 15, 2012
The unforgettable experience 14092012
It's been so long for not updating my almost-dead-blog. Today I'm gonna write about Prince William and Princess Kate as I met them and shook hands with them yesterday. The day before yesterday, it was on Thursday, I took the last train to KL Sentral at Seremban right after physics tuition with my younger sister. She actually wanted to take the train alone but I refuse her to go alone so I accompanied her. After we reached KL Sentral, my elder sister picked up us to hotel. The next morning, woke up around 6:30am and get ready everything then checked out at 7:00pm. After checked out, we walked to the nearest train station to KL Sentral then reach KL sentral to buy token to go to KLCC by LRT. Around 8am, we reached KLCC like finally. We were searching all the way the venue of the event. Around 8:30am, we settled everything and got a good spot to shake hand and take photos. It's happy to get to know new friends. We were non-stop talking while waiting for Prince William and Princess Kate to be arrived. After 2 hours, they reached and everyone was screaming and giving applause. Finally, I got to shake their hands and quickly snap some photos of them. Everyone was squeezing and pushing. According to an article, it was about 5000 people there to see Prince and Princess. While I was shaking hand with Kate, I told her that she is beautiful and she replied me with thanks and smiled sweetly. To be more outstanding, I was holding their Royal Wedding's poster and I was the only one who did that, like seriously. Haha! While my younger sister was holding a magazine of Royal Wedding and she showed the kissing part to them. I shook hands with Prince William for three times and I kept screaming 'PRINCE PRINCE PRINCE!' while Kate's for twice cause she was rushing when I wanted to do for the third time. But, it's MORE THAN ENOUGH. What could I say more is Prince William is seriously humble and friendly. Why? First, because when he saw a girl with little injured on her hand and he asked her to take good care and get well soon. Second, because when a girl was shouting the full name of Prince William, he asked the girl's name, age, college and even which course! Kate is seriously elegant, friendly, humble and beautiful! After the event ended, my sister and I went to Suria KLCC. We were having our brunch at Madam Kwan's then shopping around. After that, we decided to go PetroSains and we found that it is sucks! Why? First, the dark ride, they play videos on the screen and those animals look so fake. We seriously can't feel the natural. Second, the fella who introduced those thingy are boring! Non-stop talking and we don't even know what they talked about plus their computers are so old and the screens not clear at all. Third, the dinosaur! The dinosaur is NOT FIERCE at all! The mouth and limbs keep moving like dai B. Fourth, the air of few millions years ago. They asked you to press the button and smell the natural air of few millions years ago and it smells like burning charcoal plus indah water. Fifth, the staff who talked about light wave to primary students. I were standing there and listened to him. He showed an optical fibre and asked those primary students what's that. Seriously stupid to ask primary students. Sixth, I got a lot of complaint. Seventh, I didn't not enjoy at all. Eighth, I didn't not why I liked it when I was in primary school. Ninth, PetroSains, please get a life to repair and update all your displayed items and equipments. Somemore located in strategy place which is KLCC. Science is fun, interesting and mysterious. Why you make it looks so bored and dead in your place?? Seriously felt that they have already insulted the term of Science.





